|"Tricking Those Dumb Fools"|
|Episode Number||7/13 (60)|
|Previous||Covering Up Our Tracks|
|Next||I'm Back In This Baby!|
Tricking Those Dumb Fools is the seventh episode of Survivor: All-Stars.
Jeff's description: "You will be standing on a perch in the water. Last one standing from both tribes wins individual immunity at their tribal council. Then, the last tribe standing will win reward."
- Reward: Burgers and beer back at camp.
| Tribal Council 7:|
Kevin (3 votes)
Matt, Ryo, & Squall
Squall (3 votes)
Anthony, Kevin, & Sabastian
| ELIMINATED BY PURPLE ROCK:|
- Anthony: "Squall, you've been annoying me since day one, hopefully I don't go home."
- Matt: "I am hoping that tonight, luck determines tonight's vote."
- Squall: "I hope Anthony plays that idol, or else we've been tricked once again."
Anthony's Final Words have yet to be shown.
|Tribal Council 8:|
Junior (4 votes)
Andrew, Curtis, Natalie, & Will
Will (2 votes)
Junior & Kruz
- Curtis: "Sorry, dawg, but your too big a threat."
- Kruz: "Will, man, I'm sorry. But you might run this game if you do not go home tonight."
Junior's Final Words have yet to be shown.
Still in the RunningEdit
| || |
|Survivor: All-Stars Episodes|
|They're Back For Blood! · New Alliances Formed · The Idol Game · Fooling The Enemy · Strong Alliances · Covering Up Our Tracks · Tricking Those Dumb Fools · I'm Back In This Baby! · A Farmer Isn't Good At This · Greens Vs. Emeralds · Whipped Cream! · Exile Island · Finale|