|"Tribal Council Turnover"|
|Season||Reals vs. OCs|
|Episode Number||5/12 (46)|
|Previous||She's Damn Sexy|
|Next||The Double Agent|
Tribal Council Turnover is the fifth episode of Survivor: Reals vs. OCs.
Jeff's description: "2 tribe members from each tribe will attempt to roll a large boulder from the middle to the other tribes goal. First tribe to 3 points, wins reward and a shot at immunity."
- Reward: Big feast, as well as a shot at individual immunity.
Jeff's description: "You will attempt to solve this puzzle, a slide puzzle. Get the knife out and chop the rope to raise the flag. First one to do so wins immunity."
Winner: Marty (Given to Sora at Malakal's vote.)
| Tribal Council 5:|
Luigi (4 votes)
Dustin, Jada, Marty, & Quinn
Jada (1 vote)
| VOTED OUT:|
- Luigi: "I'm sorry, but Marty has a point."
- Quinn: "This would've been Marty, but he has immunity."
Luigi's Final Words have yet to be shown.
|Tribal Council 6:|
Colby (5 votes)
AVGN, Dongwa, Dribbles, Gabe, & Squall
Gabe (2 votes)
Colby & Sora
- AVGN: "Your little friend gave us some fine information, thank you Sora!"
- Colby: "I don't want you going back to Dustin, I just can't trust either one of you."
- Dongwa: "Colby, you are the mastermind of the OCs, as Sora said. With that in mind, you have to go. Sorry."
- Sora: "Sorry."
Colby's Final Words have yet to be shown.
Still in the RunningEdit
| || |
| || |
|Survivor: Reals vs. OCs Episodes|
|Beating Reality · Alliances, Alliances, And More · Let's Mingle · She's Damn Sexy · Tribal Council Turnover · The Double Agent · The Russell Factor · Keeping Promises · OC's Major Plan · All Brawn No Brains · Depends On The Swing Vote · Finale|