|"The Fight For Ryo Hazuki"|
|Season||SEGA All Stars|
|Episode Number||8/12 (23)|
|Previous||A Flame In The Maracas|
|Next||Injuries And Blindsides|
The Fight For Ryo Hazuki is the eighth episode of Survivor: SEGA All Stars.
Jeff's description: "You will be flinging eggs as far as you can. Farthest thrown egg wins reward for you. Wanna know what your playing for?"
- Reward: Pizza Hut Pizza
Jeff's description: "You will simply stand on top of a perch. Last one standing wins immunity, safe from the vote."
| Tribal Council 8:|
Knuckles (5 votes)
Banjo, Beat, Junior, Ryo, & Sonic
Junior (4 votes)
Amigo, Billy, Jacky, & Knuckles
| VOTED OFF:|
- Amigo: "Good kid, but your playing with the SEGA folk now."
- Billy: "Your tribe is full of idiots. You have the biggest brain of them all, so bye."
- Junior: "You lied to us. I can't take that really well. Adios."
- Ryo: "I have no other option."
- Sonic: "Well, well, well Knucklehead. You really had to blab off your mouth to Beat huh?"
Knuckles' Final Words have yet to be shown.
Still in the RunningEdit
| || || || |
|Survivor: SEGA All Stars Episodes|
|Pure Epicness · Game's Changing For Ol' Joe · Don't Give A Damn · Real Meat Worth Eating · Never Give Your Enemy The Idol · I've Got Protection · A Flame In The Maracas · The Fight For Ryo Hazuki · Injuries And Blindsides · A Monkey With A Plan · Mutiny · Finale|