|Episode Number||2/14 (29)|
|Previous||Pick A Leader|
|Next||No Google To Help|
Pledged Allegiance is the second episode of Survivor: Emerald Hill.
Jeff's description: "You will, one at a time, cross a narrow balance beam, crossing over your own tribemates. Once all 4 are at the finish, you win reward."
- Reward: Blankets and Pillows
Jeff's description: "Both tribes will elect a leader to lead 3 blindfolded tribemates through individual puzzles. One puzzle will involve solving a 3D cube. Another will be a slide puzzle. Once all 3 puzzles are completed, you win immunity. One thing, leaders, you are not to help your tribemates do the puzzle, just lead them."
|Tribal Council 2:|
Marenda (5 votes)
Andrew, Arlando, Douglas, Joey, & Ryan
Andrew (4 votes)
Heath, Kory, Marenda, & Natalie
- Arlando: "I would like a strong team, sorry."
- Douglas: "New plan in store, good luck."
- Heath: "I honestly don't care what happens. But if you do go home, I'm sorry for your tribe."
- Joey: "Nothing personal, dawg. Gotta do whats best for my group."
- Kory: "Hello Alpha Male position."
Marenda's Final Words have yet to be shown.
Still in the RunningEdit
| || |