|Episode Number||3/15 (3)|
|Previous||No More Just Water|
|Next||That's It, He's Gone!|
Placing Seeds is the third episode of Survivor: Green Hill.
Jeff's description: "Survivors will head off one by one sliding down a slippery course to retrieve a numbered ball randomly assigned at each round. At the end of the slippery course are tribe baskets. The first tribe member to toss the ball into their tribe basket scores a point, and the first tribe to score five points wins reward."
- Reward: Winning Tribe's pick of luxury items, fishing gear, or a basket of fruit.
Jeff's description: "Each tribe will pick one person to eat a random disgusting meal. First person to get the food down scores a point for their tribe. First tribe to down 4 meals, wins immunity."
| Tribal Council 3:|
Thomas (5 votes)
Curtis, Evan, Kevin, Sabastian, & Will
Kevin (3 votes)
Eric, Michael, & Thomas
| VOTED OFF:|
- Curtis: "I have no regrets making this vote, dawg. Respect it, okay?"
- Eric: "Like your personality, but the weak must go."
- Will: "I'm glad you messed up today, because that's a valid reason to vote you off now."
- Thomas: "I didn't expect to go far and win, but I didn't expect to go home on Day 9. Whatever, man, it was a fun nine days, and I'd do it all over again if I had to. I think my tribe will be weak without my brains. I mean, I am a math teacher, and my math says they won't last long against Moto. Good luck, anyway!"
Still in the RunningEdit
| || |
| || || |