|"On The Outside"|
|Episode Number||4/14 (70)|
|Previous||His Name Is Nack|
On The Outside is the fourth episode of Survivor: Koopa Beach.
Jeff's description: "Each tribe will have two tribe members attached by belt to a rope, which snakes over, under and around a series of obstacles. Once they reach the end of the rope, one person from each tribe will swim out to a barrel where they will retrieve a decoding wheel, bring it back to the tribe mat and then two more tribe members will use that decoder wheel to decipher one phrase. The tribe that solves the phrase first wins reward."
- Reward: Pillows, blankets, and a tarp.
Jeff's description: "1 tribe member will construct a stretcher. That person will then run into the jungle to rescue another tribe member, who has flint in their pocket. Once back, the rescued tribemate and 2 other tribe members will build a fire, and attempt to burn through the rope which will lower the flag. First tribe to do so wins immunity."
| Tribal Council 4:|
Milana (5 votes)
Ivan, Lolo, Nack, Rachel, & Shroobert
Nack (4 votes)
Amethyst, Britney, Milana, & Urcle
| VOTED OUT:|
- Britney: Your disgusting, and a vile little boo. Go home.
- Lolo: Sorry about this, your a sweet girl. But we need to win.
- Rachel: Sorry.
- Shroobert: This is for the tribe. If a male goes home, I don't see a future for Etruskan.
- Urcle: Keeping my word to my alliance. Sorry Nack.
Milana's Final Words have yet to be shown.
Still in the RunningEdit
| || |
| || |