|"No Google To Help"|
|Episode Number||3/14 (30)|
|Next||I Think I Can Trust You|
No Google To Help is the third episode of Survivor: Emerald Hill.
Jeff's description: "5 members of your tribe will try to get through 3 gates, each one varying of design. First tribe to get through each gate and cross the finish line win 2 things."
- Reward: Fishing gear, and chance at individual immunity
Jeff's description: "You each have 5 ladder rungs that make up a stairway. However, each rung are very slightly different from one another, which makes this challenge difficult."
Winner: Arlando (Gives it to Kruz at Grounder's tribal.)
|Tribal Council 3:|
Joey (4 votes)
Douglas, Kory, Mark, & Natalie
Mark (3 votes)
Arlando, Joey, & Ryan
- Douglas: "This is my idea. Don't hate."
- Joey: "Sorry my friend, you just landed in the wrong side of the numbers."
- Kory: "Never stab me in the back."
Joey's Final Words have yet to be shown.
| Tribal Council 4:|
Amanda (5 votes)
Evelyn, Matt, Michael, Peter, & Scott
Peter (2 votes)
Amanda & Kruz
| VOTED OUT:|
- Kruz: "Sorry, Peter, I just don't want you up in the Top 2."
- Michael: "I can't believe you voted me over that pervert."
Amanda's Final Words have yet to be shown.
Still in the RunningEdit
| || |
| || |