|"Alliances, Alliances, And More"|
|Season||Reals vs. OCs|
|Episode Number||2/12 (43)|
Alliances, Alliances, And More is the second episode of Survivor: Reals vs. OCs.
Jeff's description: "You will choose 5 tribe members to go through a rope spider web and try to collect puzzle bags. First tribe to bring back all 5 bags wins reward."
- Reward: Blankets, pillows, lanterns, and a tarp
Jeff's description: "You will play a game of Tug-of-War in the mud. All of you will participate minus one member from Malakal. If no one makes any movement with the rope to either side, we'll go to a tiebreaker. First tribe to 3 wins, wins immunity."
|Tribal Council 2:|
Laharl (5 votes)
AVGN, Dongwa, Luigi, Marty, & Sora
Marty (3 votes)
Cloud, Laharl, & Squall
- AVGN: "Nothing personal."
- Cloud: "Sorry, but you are a weak link. See you later."
- Laharl: "You disgust me, so long."
- Luigi: "Hum hum hum. Bye!"
- Marty: "You are a big threat. I can't see you making it that far into the game."
- Sora: "Sorry."
Laharl's Final Words have yet to be shown.
Still in the RunningEdit
| || |
|Survivor: Reals vs. OCs Episodes|
|Beating Reality · Alliances, Alliances, And More · Let's Mingle · She's Damn Sexy · Tribal Council Turnover · The Double Agent · The Russell Factor · Keeping Promises · OC's Major Plan · All Brawn No Brains · Depends On The Swing Vote · Finale|